Are you in need of a last minute gift for an additional holiday guest this year? We have many products for you to choose from at NorthlineExpress.com. Choose from a large variety of home and hearth products, furniture, etc. Not only are these great holiday gift ideas but they are great for year round; birthdays, weddings, or any special event.
Here is a List of products that are under $100 and are great gift ideas!
1. Hearth Firewood Rack With Tools – This classic black hearth wood rack has a compact footprint yet holds logs, kindling, newspapers and fireplace tools all in one place on the hearth. It is designed to be handsome and functional. This firewood rack and tool set combo comes with poker, broom, tongs and shovel with circular handles. Complete with a classic black powder coat finish and circle handle design this wood holder is going to easily blend into your hearth setting and serve its purpose without it being an unsightly eyesore! The rack features two shelves, one for fire wood and one for kindling or fire starters. Two tools hang on each side of the rack on sturdy hooks.
2. Fireplace Gloves – Available in men’s and women’s sizes, no hearth is complete without heavy-duty gloves for fire maintenance. Protect hands from painful burns with these heavy-duty suede hearth gloves. If you are looking for a pair that is longer to protect up the arm we have you covered there as well. Our hearth gloves are made with a fully insulated “glove in glove” design. The interior features a full lining of non-asbestos felt and welted seams to protect fingertips. A 100% split cowhide exterior stands up to the heat, resisting burn through.
3. Antique Pine Bellows – This fireplace bellow was created by one of the most creative men in the fireplace industry…Johnny Beard! Her has been creating new ideas for beautifully designed bellows for more than 35 years. Johnny is a skilled woodworker and metallic designer who produces the finest bellows on the market. Each bellows is painstakingly carved with his own hands, making every bellow a one of a kind item! This bellows is carved from eastern pine and features a genuine suede cowhide bellow finished off with a solid brass nozzle. When you want the very best bellows for your fireplace there’s no better choice than a bellow handcrafted by Johnny Beard Bellows! The Antique Pine Bellow measures 21″ Long x 7 1/4″ Wide x 2″ Deep.
4. Power Bellows – The future of fireplace bellows is here! The Power bellow pumps out a constant stream of air with only a push of a button making fire-starting a snap. When you need to revive a dying fire, keep your hands and face away from hot surfaces and use the Power Bellows. The long metal tube directs the current of air where you want it. A sleek and compact design with a genuine leather thong makes it great for hanging conveniently alongside your fireplace tool set. This is a great product for anyone who has a fireplace, charcoal grill, or a fire pit!
5. Safe Lite Fire Starters – These Safe Lite Fire Starter squares light quickly and easily. Each square burns 8-12 minutes- even when wet! They are non-explosive, non-toxic (will not flavor food), and produce no dangerous flare-ups. Use them in charcoal grills, fireplaces, wood stoves, and pellet stoves, even campfires to get your fire going in no time! The
6. Fatwood – If only all of life was as simple and easy as using Fatwood to start a fire. All you need is one light, two sticks, three steps and you’re in business. No matter if it is a campfire, fireplace, BBQ, chiminea, pellet or wood stove Fatwood will get a fire going in no time. Fatwood fire starters consist of two parts: pinewood and the resin created in that very tree. It is 100% all-natural. As the tree matures, this natural resin moves downward, collecting in the stump. Fatwood is available in quantities ranging from 4lb up to 15lbs.
7. Color Cones – Our Color Cones make a unique gift for the holidays! This bag contains 2 1/2 pounds of Color Cones for a beautiful show of colors to add warmth to the holidays and relaxing nights in front of your fireplace. When these cones are tossed into the fire they produce magical blue and green flames to delight young and old alike. This package contains a mixture of different species of pine cones; Pinion, Loblolly, Douglas fir, and sand pine. Color cones should only be used in wood fires including wood burning fireplaces and campfires. They should not be used in gas log fireplaces. A well-established fire will completely burn the cones and leave no residue.
I hope that this list gave you some great ideas for the ones left on your list.